A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
CANARI is a science fiction, dual stick action rogue-like not quite like any other.
- Fend off creatures of the darkness utilizing light as your weapon
- Upgrade your robot as you find hidden treasures
- Purchase equipment to make your bot stronger
- Variety of player styles rewarded: use stealth, speed, or out right extermination to top our global rankings
- Blend of procedural and hand crafted levels for added replayability
- Master the mechanics with unique enemy encounters and dangerous landscapes
The CANARI Corporation is the lucrative entrepreneur responsible for supplying Earth-One with natural resources now that our home world has gone barren. Asteroids and exotic planets contain all of the resources the human race needs. Astro-mining is a dangerous job for humans. So we've outsourced.
Logging into your terminal you find that a rogue LUMIN (light utility bot) is requesting pilot assistance. It seems he's crashed landed on a not so hospitable rock and the impact damaged his auto-pilot capabilities.
Your job is to reunite LUMIN with his ship while avoiding what lurks in the darkness. By extracting energy rich crystals, you are able to rebuild your robot stronger than ever after each death. Out of energy, no more robots. Death is certain. Failure is not.
|Published||90 days ago|
|Release date||84 days ago|
|Authors||PixelBotGames, bakuryu06, CraigItsFryday, Rob Hafey|
|Tags||3D Platformer, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Sci-fi, Top-Down, twin-stick|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: